How to add more google fonts

This support request was posted in General Support by kapostolou

Request ID #2763 In Progress
  • is there a way for me to add more Google fonts?

I have found a google font I want to use, but don’t know how to add it.

I’m quite comfortable in PHP so if I just have to add a few lines of code to a php file in the theme editor, just let me know where and I can do it.

I’m assuming there is a function somewhere that just pulls a list and I’m thinking if I can just add that font to that list, it should work.

Any help/suggestions would be apprecaited!

Hello there,

Thanks for writing. The Google fonts that are loaded in the options are part of our framework.

You can add more by adding elements to the array in which we load the fonts. Please have in mind that whenever there’s a framework update, you’ll lose your changes.

The array for the google fonts is in /engine/admin/init.php

Best,
    Juan.

Awesome, thanks.

I’ll keep that in mind when you release an update. Are any scheduled at this time, or do you have any idea when a new release may come out?

As always, 12 out of 10 support from you! You’re great!

Thanks for your kind words 🙂

The latest version we’ve released, was 1.1.0 last Thursday, with the introduction of dashboard changes for WordPress 3.8, and many other fixes.

We are willing to release updates every now and then, but there’s no specific date.

Thanks,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server