How to add video on homepage : High Priority

This support request was posted in Flatbase by aditi

Request ID #41673 In Progress
  • Hi, How can I set video near video library section? I want video to be displayed near video library section and I want to change title ‘Video Library’ how can I do that?

Please help in urget.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Aditi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I hope you’re doing well.

The articles in the video section have the video post format. You’ll need to add/edit some articles with the video post format. The embed code can be inserted in the custom field that you’ll find at the bottom of the new/edit article page. You can read a bit more about this on the documentation here: https://nicethemes.com/documentation/flatbase/#section-18

You can enable/disable this from the theme options section and choose the number of articles you’d like to display. You’ll need to go to Flatbase > Theme Options > Home Options > Knowledgebase Videos to change these.

Please, be sure that you configure the home page. It’s required for this to work.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server