How to change video on homepage

This support request was posted in Flatbase by aditi

Request ID #41630 In Progress
  • Hi can you please let me know that how can I change video on my home page? video which is at left side in video library section?
    and I want 4 videos in a grid format in a video library section and after that list will display. How can I do that?

Otherwise how can I open video at left panel when I am clicking on right side links in my video library section? Please check my homepage and help me urgently. http://klip-board.com/Knowledge-Base/

and how can I change titles of articles section like ‘accounts settings’ , ‘copyright’ etc.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Aditi,

Thank you for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well.

To change that video, you’ll need to edit the first article of the “videos” section, in your case “The 10 Second Setup!” and edit the “embed” field, with the video you want to display there.

Unfortunately, it’s not possible to have a grid with videos or a slider.

To edit the name of the categories for articles, you need to go to your admin: Articles > Categories and then edit the values there.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server