How to have featured video on home page?

This support request was posted in Flatbase by askinner

Request ID #6781 In Progress
  • Hello,

I’ve successfully added videos and their links do appear in the homepage, but I would like to have a featured video displayed on the homepage as well (not just a link, but it’s own iframe). Like it is on the flatbase demo. How can I upload/select which video gets displayed?

Thanks!

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for writing. I hope you are doing well.

Once you’ve added articles with the “video” post format selected, and you entered the embed code in their details, you need to go to the Theme Options panel, and in the “Home Options” section click on the “Enable Videos” option.

Best,
    Juan.

Hello Juan,

Thank you for the repsonse. The videos are enabled on my homescreen and the links to them successfully appear on the right side in the video section, but no embedded video displays on the left. How can I get the featured video to be display?
    The flat base themes demo’s video section on the homepage has an embedded video on the left and a list of additional video links on the right.

Thanks!! Allison

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hello Allison,

Thank you for your prompt response.

Are you including the vimeo/youtube embed code in the custom field?

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server