I can't change the contact form email address!!

This support request was posted in BBQ by jacknife_jr

Request ID #5210 In Progress
  • Hi Nice Themes people,

The BBQ them is awesome and it’s been really good to work with, and the website is looking hot ( http://cyrusrestaurant.com.au/ )

I’ve just got one problem I can’t find a solution to.

While I was building the website I had the contact form email address set to my email address, but now it’s finished I want to change it to my clients email address, but when I edit it and try to save it in the Theme Options, it just doesn’t save, the grey circle withe arrows next to the save changes button just keeps gong round and round forever.

How can I fix this? I don’t want to get my clients contact form submissions.

Thanks and regards,
    James.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing and for your kind words.

There’s a problem with your server configuration. When the scripts of the theme options panel want to save the details through AJAX, then it gets a 403 “Forbidden” error.

I’d recommend you to talk to your hosting provider and ask him how to get this working. Because you won’t get any of the ajax functionalities bundled with WordPress, like for example auto-save functionalities

Best,
    Juan

Wow, thanks for your quick reply!

Ohh ok. Thanks for looking into that. I’ll ask my hosting provider to sort it out.

Thanks and regards,
    James.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi James,

No problem 🙂

Regards,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server