Info Box background color

This support request was posted in BBQ by ARayRVA

Request ID #510 Resolved
  • How do I change the background color of the info box ? I don’t want them to be transparent I want them to be white. Also, how do I completely remove all comment boxes? I don’t want that option on any page or post.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hello,

You can change the infobox background color with the following code:

.infobox li { background: #fff; }

To remove the comment boxes on pages you must edit some templates ( page.php, template-full-width.php, single.php ) and remove this line:

< ?php comments_template( '', true ); ?>

Have a nice day,
    Juan.

Where do I insert the code to change the info boxes? I tried to insert it into the custom css box under design option but it didn’t do anything.

As for the comment boxes, where in wordpress do I go to edit the template code?

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hello,

What version of the theme are you using? We’ve done some updates recently, in order to solve some styling problems as the one you mention.

With regards to editing theme files, you can do it through “Appearance > Editor” ( http://codex.wordpress.org/Appearance_Editor_Screen )

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server