Invalid 'pb' parameter

This support request was posted in BBQ by romweets

Request ID #5356 In Progress
  • Hi,

I also receive this message after copy/paste of the embed Google Map Code.

Can you tell me what is wrong with those IP Parameters please ?

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for writing.

I can’t see the error. Would you please paste it here?

Best,
    Juan.

Thanks for answering,

find above the code I pasted in the Google Maps Embed Code area

iframe src=”https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m14!1m8!1m3!1d43296.16751758398!2d-2.287394!3d47.29459500000001!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0x480567b81a3c87cf%3A0xd16d858c1481f5c7!2sPlanet+Menager+-+SARL+Couronn%C3%A9+%26+Fils!5e0!3m2!1sfr!2sfr!4v1424882464892″ width=”800″ height=”600″ frameborder=”0″ style=”border:0″></iframe

Hi,

Thanks for the follow up.

I can’t recreate the problem with that information. Would you please send me a link of the google map you want to embed?

Best,
    Juan.

Hi,

Thanks for your patience. We’re working in order to get this problem solved.

We’ll come back to you when we find a solution.

Best,
    Juan.

Hi there,

Hi Jess,

Thanks for sharing that with me. Google maps don’t always embed properly if you use a name or a location marker when searching and selecting the location on the map. Instead, I’d recommend searching Google Maps for the physical address of your location.

I tried entering the address for your location, instead, and the map worked for me. You can check your website to see the results.

Best,
    Juan.

Thank You Juanfra for your answer

No problem. We are still working in order to find a solution for the maps with pins, though. Hopefully a new framework version will be out soon fixing that problem.

Have a nice day,
    Juan.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server