Issue: Video Background for Row in Visual Composer Not Working

This support request was posted in Smart by 12345

Request ID #34539 Resolved
  • Hi,

I am trying to add a video background using the row background element in visual composer, but it keeps failing. The video never appears in the published page and the row background is just blank. I added empty space and text to the row, but no luck.

My aim is to get a full row video background with video that automatically loops, similar to what appears on meetup.com, for example.

Please only access and test the following page url that has been created specifically for your team to help resolve this issue:

Video Background Test

*Otherwise, the site is closed and under construction. Please do not change / modify any other settings, plugins, or pages.

If this function does not work, please let me know a workaround with details.

I’m testing the slider revolution plugin, but it’s a bit heavy and I prefer to work in VC.

I’m on a tight timeline so your fast reply would be great appreciated.

Thanks,
    DC

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi DC,

Thanks for writing. I hope you are doing well.

You also need to include the other two video format files Video background (webm) file URL and Video background (ogv) file URL. You only have set the mp4 file.

You can use a converter like this one http://www.mirovideoconverter.com/

Best,
    Juan.

Thanks Juan! Much appreciated & I hope you are well too 🙂

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi DC,

My pleasure 🙂

Have a nice day,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server