Issue with import flatbase xml demo content

This support request was posted in Flatbase by arsoor

Request ID #5149 In Progress
  • I am getting the error:

Sorry, there has been an error.
    You are not allowed to upload files of this type (txt)

Any suggestions on how to resolve?

Andrés Villarreal

Hi,

Thank you for writing. At first, it seems to be an issue with the file type. Have you made sure to download our zip file and decompressed the xml file inside with the correct .xml extension? Are you using the official WordPress Importer?

Best,

Andrés.

Yes on both questions. I unzipped and I used the wordpress importer.

Andrés Villarreal

Well, I just checked your site and I see that the same problem happens when trying to upload the official Theme Unit Test xml. I’d suggest you to follow these steps:

1. Deactivate all your plugins and try to import the file again. If you succeed, reactivate your plugins one by one and test again until you find the one that’s causing the issue. If that doesn’t solve the problem, go the next step.
    2. Contact the support area of your hosting service. Some providers block some file types for uploading by default, and some others install plugins that are not visible in the Plugins page. Maybe they can guide you to revert it or do it themselves.

Please let me know how it goes.

Best,

Andrés.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server