knowledge base not displaying the 5 articles for each category

This support request was posted in Flatbase by caifaz

Request ID #4990 In Progress
  • Hello Team,

Knowledge base is not displaying the last 5 articles of each category in the Knowledge Base page. Any ideas?

Regards,

Sorry for the double posting

Hello,

No problem. I’ve left this one and erased the others that were not in the correct forum.

Have in mind that the knowledgebase items is limited to the number that you select within the theme options. Nice Themes > Options > Home Options > Number of articles per category.

Best,
    Juan.

Hello Juan,

But if you check the link I sent, there’s no article at all eventhough 5 is selected.

Regards,

Hello there,

Thanks for the follow up. When I visit the link you have provided, the page is blank.

I’d suggest you to check for the plugins you’ve added recently or something that might be breaking the site.

Best,
    Juan.

Hello Juanfra,

The site should be working again please take a look. Also if possible can you explain how the fuction works? maybe I can keep the code itself?

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Caifaz,

Thanks for writing.

Well, if I go to the english version of your site, then the articles appear right in place. I think this issue might be related to the plugin you’re using to translate your content.

What plugin are you using for translations?

Best,
    Juan.

Hello Juan,

the plugin is WPML. Regards

Hello,

Did you check to have translations for the articles? Articles will be shown only if they’re translated.

Best,
    Juan.

the articles are translated including the tags, but not showing

Hi,

It might be related to a problem that WMPL has with some queries.

Would you please send me your FTP access details to support@nicethemes.com so I can take a look?

Best,
    Juan.

Hello Juan,

I am not allowed to do that, thank you for your help anyways, maybe you can guide me through what I should expect to see?

Regards,

Hello there,

No problem. There’s a known problem with WPML and the function get_posts(). http://wpml.org/forums/topic/get_posts-return-all-posts-originals-and-translated/

Perhaps you need to check the function nicethemes_knowledgebase() (it is located in /includes/functions.php) and the parameters that is receiving in order to test that.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server