Knowledge Base Video Display on Home Page

This support request was posted in Flatbase by enthusiastinc

Request ID #39093 In Progress
  • Hello Nice Themes,

I am using the Flatbase theme. It’s pretty simple and straightforward to figure out what all the bells-and-whistles options do.

Anywho, I am having an issue with the amount of Knowledge Base Videos being shown on the home page. Not really a huge issue per say; just playing around with the settings.

I imported the Classic Demo version and there is the videos section along the page where the video for the top-most article is displayed on the left, while the list of articles that are utilizing the Video format are displayed on the right.

I’m within the Theme options panel, so Theme Options > Home Options > Knowledge Base Videos and my videos are enabled, and I am playing around with the Number of Videos to Show (2, 4, 7, etc.) and when I save and refresh the home page, I still get shown 5 articles within the list no matter what.

I assigned the Video Format option on about 4 more articles, but it doesn’t seem to change the outcome of having 5 articles display at all times. The list changes depending on what articles have the Video Format enabled, but overall I get shown 5 articles no matter what.

Is there a setting that I perhaps missed? Let me know when you can.

Thanks!

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I hope you’re doing well.

Ideally you need to have a minimum number of articles with video format to display them on that section. With that I mean, that if for example you want to have 7 articles in that section, then at least you should have 7 of them as video format articles. If not, it will display less (only the amount that have video format).

Would you please share your site access details in a private reply so I can take a look?

Thank you,
    Juan.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server