Knowledgebase Articles not displaying when using WPML

This support request was posted in Flatbase by sarahd

Request ID #4928 In Progress
  • I’m using the Flatbase Knowledgebase template and both the category titles and article list items are displaying correctly in English (default language). However, in Portuguese only the category titles are displaying, with no article list items underneath. I’m using the WPML plugin and it appears to be working correctly everywhere else on the site.

Is there something I need to adjust in the knowledgebase php template to be able to work with WPML?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing and hoping that you are doing well today.

Have you translated the articles that are in english?

Best,
    Juan.

Yes, all articles have been translated already. The article category name also shows the number of articles in that category in () as normal. If you click on the article category name, it directs correctly to the article category page and displays the translated articles as expected also.

But still no article title displaying on the knowledgebase page or on the homepage in that section. When looking at the code, it’s including the ” but there are no li inside that ul.

Thanks

Sorry, looks like the code got stripped….
    When looking at the code, it’s including the ul class=category-posts ul but there are no li inside that ul.

Hi,

It might be related to a problem that WMPL has with some queries.

Would you please send me your FTP access details to support@nicethemes.com so I can take a look?

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server