Live search box

This support request was posted in Flatbase by alatariel

Request ID #5171 In Progress
  • Hey guys,

first of all, good job with Flatbase!
    I’d like to purchase it, but what bothers me is the search box. I’m not sure whether it will be necessary to have it in the final version of my website.
    Is there an option the search box to be removed? Can I do it by myself by removing it from the code?

Thank you in advance!

Andrés Villarreal

Hi,

Yes, you can disable the live search box from the theme options in the admin area.

Best,

Andrés.

Hi there,

I purchased the theme and it’s amazing.
    However, I’d like to remove the live search box, but still keep the taglines on top of it. In the customization menu I can disable the live search box, but this automatically disables also the lines of text. Is there a chance I can do that?

Many thanks!

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thanks for the follow up. Unfortunately there’s no option to have that working directly through the theme options panel. As you mentioned, it takes off the whole section.

As a hint I can say that the only way that you can get that customized is by editing the file header.php where the live search input is displayed. I’d recommend you to use a child theme to customize this file.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server