Main Page Sliding Down

This support request was posted in Paeon by landamnb

Request ID #7136 In Progress
  • Hello,

The Paeon Theme main page… Is it possible to make it static so the page does not drop down like curtain on load?

Ricardo Aiello

Hi landamnb,

Thanks for reaching us.

If I understand correctly, you are talking about the main slider in the home page template. In that case, the answer to your question is, unfortunately, no. That’s by design. As you can see in the online demo, the slider can handle images of different heights, and it achieves that by adjusting its height according to every new slide it loads. Since all slides, even the first, are loaded asynchronously, it needs to load the first slide in order to know its height and adjust its own accordingly.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Best,

Ricardo

Ok Thank You. Is it possible to disable the main homepage slider and replace it with a 3rd party slider to avoid that whodini drop down?

Ricardo Aiello

Hi landamnb,

The slider can be deactivated from NiceThemes > Theme Options > Slider Options > Enable Slider.

If you want to add a third-party slider in the exact same place, you would need to edit the header.php file, which we recommend doing with a child theme. Please note that a customization like this would be beyond the reach of our support, so we won’t be able to assist you with it.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Best,

Ricardo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server