Media Library inaccessible while using Flatbase theme

This support request was posted in Flatbase by alvin_smith

Request ID #35215 In Progress
  • While initially everything worked OK, I’m finding that currently when I have the Flatbase theme activated, I am unable to access the Media Library from the Dashboard menu or from within post creation. Flatbase and WordPress are both up to date. I’ve disabled all plugins and it doesn’t change the result. The only way I can access the Media Library is by switching to any other theme. Thanks for your help.

-Alvin

Hi Alvin,

Thank you for writing. I hope you are doing well.

Would you please share your site access details with me (in a private reply) so I can take a look?

Thank you very much,
    Juan.

This reply has been marked as private.
    Andrés Villarreal

Hi Alvin,

After checking your site we can confirm your issue is due to a bug on our side. We’re gonna be releasing a new version of the theme soon with a fix, but in the meantime I took the liberty to add a function to the functions.php file of your theme, so now the media library seems to be working fine. Once you’ve updated the theme to the new version, you can safely remove that code.

Can you please confirm if you see this working now?

Best,

Andrés.

That seemed to do the trick! I appreciate your help!

Thank you very much! And sorry for the inconvenience 🙂

We’ve released the new version with that fix already included. So, once you update to version 2.0.1, feel free to use the original functions.php file

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server