Menu-List template

This support request was posted in BBQ by neefje

Request ID #422 Resolved
  • Hi Juan,

I seem to have a bug on my menu-list template. (http://www.dedining.nl/vlieland/kaarten/ )I have a coming soon page active, but tested if that gave te problem. It didn’t. The menu on the left should be fixed, but it isn’t. Actualy it doesn’t seem to work in chrome at all. Maybe it’s because not every main menu-item has content yet?

I also saw that the demo version of the theme has some different versions of scripts and jquery. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thanks for writing 🙂

I’ve tested your site in Windows7/Mac OS with Google Chrome and the left side is fixed and working ok. What’s your environment when testing the site?

Thanks,
    Juan.

Windows 7 / Chrome (latest). If I manualy scroll down indeed the left side is fixed, but none of the links work. When I test in Windows 7 / I.E. the links work, but the leftside isn’t fixed.

Juanfra Aldasoro

We’ll have a look at it and will get back to you as soon as it’s resolved.

Thank you,
    Juan.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hello there,

You were right, WordPress version 3.5 use jquery 1.8.

This version was causing some trouble to other libraries that the theme uses for the menu list template (LocalScroll, ScrollTo). I’ve emailed you the new files you should replace and we’ll be updating the theme today.

Thank you,
    Juan.

Hi Juan,

It worked. Thanks!

Juanfra Aldasoro

Glad to hear that. 🙂

Have a great day,
    Juan

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server