Mobile Device Issues

This support request was posted in General Support by krotanz

Request ID #2020 In Progress
  • Hello Juan,

Really excited about how the website is coming along! I am, however, having a couple issues with how the theme is working on my mobile device.

1. On pages like “Our Story” the text doesn’t fit perfectly within the white container.
    2. It looks like certain images like the one on the “Awards” page and the video on the “Commercial” page aren’t responsive.

Do you know what’s causing this?

Thank you!!

Katie

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Katie,

Thanks for writing. It seems that you’ve done a lot of customization work here 🙂

1) Unfortunately I’m a bit unaware of the changes you’ve made so far.. Though, I can see that you need to review the padding you’ve defined for section#content, mainly for mobile devices.

2) Images aren’t responsive by default. The ones that you mention were inserted into the content through the media uploader. In order to make them responsive you should put a width value in percentage. For example if you put a width percentage of 100%, that image will respond to the div that is containing the image. If the div that contains the image is responsive, then the image will respond to the 100% width of the parent div. I hope I had a good explanation about this 🙂

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server