Mobile search bar size and visualization

This support request was posted in Flatbase by ingecorp

Request ID #37650 In Progress
  • Good day,

I require your help to improve the way the search bar looks in the mobile version of the theme.

As you may appreciate from the attached image Search bar, too small, the search bar is too small for viewers to note.

Can you help me to make it better? say putting the whole bar on top, before the menu so people are able to search my dictionary.

Thanks in advance,

Ignacio

PD: Your work is outstanding, great theme, easy for an old man like me to hit the ground running!!!

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Ignacio,

Thank you for writing, I hope you are doing well. Thanks for the kind words 🙂

I cannot see the image you’ve sent. Would you please check that? And also, I wanted to mention that, unfortunately, we can’t provide support with customizations. You can read this article to know more about this: https://nicethemes.com/article/support-vs-customizations-2/

Having said this, we highly appreciate feedback and we’d like to improve the mobile experience in the future.

Best,
    Juan.

Dear Juan,

Thanks for you reply.

I think that this issue doesn’t require customization. It may be solved, by placing “buscar” (search bar), on top of the menu, full width. I think that in this way, it will be enough to make it look nicer and more intuitive for people to search, in the first place.

I hope you can help me with a bit of magic code to fix this nuissance, and make easier to users to search in the first place.

Enclosed the image: https://diccionario.geotecnia.online/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/5A323F57-AAA0-4E8A-B6AB-78609550C174.png

Thanks in advance,

IZ

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hello,

Thank you for the follow-up.

Is the site of the screenshot you sent me using Flatbase? doesn’t look like.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server