More than 3 boxes in the home page

This support request was posted in Flatbase by ingecorp

Request ID #37640 Resolved
  • Good day,

Thanks in advance for your help.

I will like to have 10 boxes, in the homepage, of the Flatbase theme. The [infoboxes] shortcode is only able to show 3. How can I change that?

On the other hand, I have installed a plugin, named: BusinessDirectory, with the shortcode [businessdirectory] that I am unable to show in the homepage. How can I show it also on the homepage?

Best regards,

Ignacio

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Ignacio,

I hope you are doing well, thank you for writing. The number of infoboxes can be changed by adding a code like this one in your functions.php file:

You’ll have to replace the number of infoboxes, from 4 to 10 if you want 10.

The home page template, doesn’t come with space to insert content, unfortunately. But you can always edit the file and add the shortcode or the content you need.

Best,
    Juan.

Good day Juan,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I am not an IT expert, so please have a bit of patience with me!

I found the functions.php file via CPanel (made a copy of the original), and I am now ready to edit .

Question: Where do I place the code? – before or after what?

Thanks,

Ignacio

I placed your code at the end of the file; and it works like magic. Thanks for your help.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Ignacio,

Thanks for the follow-up and sorry for the delayed response.

That’s great news 🙂 I’m happy it worked.

Have a nice day,
    Juan.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server