My images arent showing up

This support request was posted in General Support by marcos

Request ID #1126 Resolved
  • Its my first time useing featured image, and there arent any specific sizes as to make the image, for the main image slider, not sure if mine are to big. Also changed the permissions on the cache to 777 from 755, still not working. HELLLLLPPPP
    THanks

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hello Marcos,

Thanks for writing. I’ve been through your site and you’re using the WordPress default theme. However, I’ve seen you site URL contains the ip and a tilde. The script that we use on our themes for displaying images (timthumb) has problems with URLs containing tilde.

Best,
    Juan.

Best,
    Juan.

Hi Juan,

Thanks for replying. The reason there was a default wordpress theme in, is because we have reinstalled the BBQ theme twice hoping to fix the problem, and you must of caught it at an in between.
    THe images arent showing up, and we are concerned because the hosting company said they could change the tilde. So what are our options, because the clients already approved this layout/theme, and we’d like to continue with it. Ive changed the Cache and everything. Been banging my head against the wall at work. PLEASE HELP its kinda urgent as we have a client meeting on tuesday.

Thanks so much

*Couldn’t Change the Tilde

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Marcos,

No problem. Would you send me your FTP details to support@nicethemes.com . I’m sure we can have a temp timthumb script with some tweaks to make it work on a site with tilde.

Thanks,
    Juan.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Thanks for the information. We’ve modified your timthumb script and it’s now working.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server