new Theme version(1.0.7) available, please update.

This support request was posted in Flatbase by NT_admin32

Request ID #7006 In Progress
  • I purchased my Flatbase theme through ThemeForest. I created my account with niceThemes after purchase as ThemeForest suggested. The issue is that I am unable to download the new version of Flatbase from your site because my account Dashboard tab has Folly listed as my product. We never purchased that theme. How canthis be corrected so that I can download the new version of Flatbase.

Thanks

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hello,

Thank you for writing. I hope you´re doing well.

Folly appears on the list because it is a free theme that we provide to all the users that sign up at our site.

Regarding Flatbase, you can send me your purchase ID to support@nicethemes.com, I can check the purchase and configure your account or you can download it directly from ThemeForest.

Best,
    Juan.

I’m sorry it’s been a while since we purchased this theme. I don’t think I have a copy of my purchase ID. For future reference, where would I find it. Is it in the Theme? I can log into my Envato account. There’s no purchase I D there. In my Envato account I can download the Flatbase theme from there. Is that latest version version 1.0.7?

Your help is most appreciated.

Thanks

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hello,

Thank you for the follow up.

Yes, the purchase code is in your envato account (If you have purchased the theme over there). They have a tutorial in which they explain whey to obtain it: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202822600-Where-Is-My-Purchase-Code-

Yes, the theme in ThemeForest is up to date (1.0.7)

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server