Nice TGM Plugin issue

This support request was posted in Smart by Smokingone

Request ID #37308 In Progress
  • Hello,

On recently updating some plugins, I got this error in WordPress whereby:
    1 -it does not correctly display all my available plugins
    2 WordPress lists the following error underneath the first plugin “Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Nice_TGM_Plugin_Activation’ not found…. /wp-content/themes/smart/engine/admin/plugin.php on line 47”

I have just tried reinstalling the theme and still displays same issue.

Also on dashboard I have a widget that displays server resources: currently its using ~63GB for this one website, which is of course crazy and means I have ~1GB free RAM. My hosting provider says the issue is to do with the theme (??) and says the same issue is causing high RAM usage

Hoping you can assist..

Thanks

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for writing. I hope you’re doing well.

Would you please send me a screenshot of your “System Status” page?

You’re probably on a shared server, with shared resources. You say you have a hosting with 64GB RAM? And that the theme is consuming 63GB? Would you please ask your hosting provider why is that they are saying that it’s the theme fault? And would you also share the hosting plan you have with me?

Best,
    Juan.

This reply has been marked as private.

ram

Attached the image again..

Thanks

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for the follow-up. I’m being unable to see the image.

Would you please upload it to a service like dropbox or something similar where you can send us the URL of the image?

I think the lady from 1&1 is blaming the theme without any reason. Ask them to show you the processes triggered by the theme that are consuming 63GB of RAM.

With regards to the TGMPA problem, it seems that you are using a plugin that is also including the class, so it is being loaded two times. Please try deactivating the plugins that are not recommended by the theme.

Best,
    Juan.

This reply has been marked as private.
    Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thanks for the follow-up. I hope you’re doing well.

Yes, I have to agree with you. And I cannot imagine a way a theme could be consuming 63GB of RAM, neither a hosting plan offering 63GB of ram to host a WordPress website.

Best,
    Juan.

Have found the offending plugin and this issue is now resolved.

Thanks

Juanfra Aldasoro

Thank you for the follow-up

Have a nice day,
    Juan.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server