No logo with centered menu

This support request was posted in Flatbase by mfeemster

Request ID #5100 In Progress
  • I would like to not have a logo, and have the menu bar horizontally centered. I’ve tried a few things and can’t seem to get it.

I set the logo to none, yet I still get a Flatbase logo that shows up. I was able to turn it off with this:

#default-logo { display: none; }

Is that the correct way of going about it?

After I did that, the menu is not aligned in the center of the screen. What is the preferred way of centering the menu with no logo shown?

Thanks.

Hello,

Thanks for writing. Unfortunately the theme is not prepared to display no logo. Hiding the logo with css will not center the navigation.

In case you want to hide the logo I´d recommend you to do it over the “#header #top #logo” id.

Regarding a center alignment for the menu, unfortunately that´s part of your customization and we can not provide support on customizations. I’d recommend you to take a look on some tutorials on how to center align list items with css (horizontally). For example: http://alittlecode.com/center-list-items-horizontally-text-align-center-inline-block/

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server