Order of article categories on the Homepage

This support request was posted in Flatbase by tchillidog

Request ID #6731 Resolved
  • Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Tiffany,

Thank you for writing. Unfortunately the user that you have created for me doesn’t have any privilege and I cannot see anything within the admin section. Would you please grant admin privileges to that user?

Please if you find any problem with the CSS of the theme, you can open a new topic.

Thank you,
    Juan.

Hi Juan,

Sorry about that. You should have just received a confirmation e-mail about getting admin privileges.

Tiffany

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Tiffany,

Thank you. Unfortunately I still can’t see the plugins panel, neither the “settings” panel. The options to configure the taxonomy order plugin are there.

Best,
    Juan.

Sorry about that. I THINK it worked this time. Try again?

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Tiffany,

Thank you. I am now able to see both screens.

It seems like the plugin is not working as expected. Perhaps it is what you mentioned about the plugin not working for WordPress multisite?

Have you tried this one? https://wordpress.org/plugins/custom-taxonomy-order-ne/

Best,
    Juan.

Hi Juan,

I have not, but just tried it and it worked! Thank you so much for your help. Have a great weekend.

Tiffany

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Tiffany,

Thank you for the follow up.

No problem. Have a great weekend you too.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server