Page builder in single post – sidebar

This support request was posted in Smart by burppy_p

Request ID #36155 In Progress
  • Hi there,
    I’m running into a problem with page builder in single posts.
    I read a few comments regarding this exact issue.
    I’m praying that you have a solution.
    It is very important that while using the WPBakery page builder, that the sidebar shows up in single-posts.
    Please help, thank you.

Regards,
    Jolyn

Hi Jolyn,

Thank you for writing. I hope you are doing well.

Unfortunately, at this time, there’s no option to maintain the sidebar when you edit the post with the visual builder. However, you could create a layout with 2/3 column (for the content) and a 1/3 column (to recreate the “sidebar”). We’ll be working on a solution for this in the upcoming versions.

Best,
    Juan.

Hi Juan,

That’s really unfortunate… I hope this coming version will have a solution.

When will you release an update?

I have used over 20 themes from Themeforest, NONE of them have this problem. If they can do it, surely you can too.

Regards,
    Jolyn

Hi Jolyn,

Thanks for the follow-up. Yes, the common rule is that the visual builder is more commonly used to create different page layouts rather than falling back into the content/sidebar distribution, and we prioritized that. After we got some feedback we started working on an encompassing solution. It should be released between the end of this week and the next one.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server