Picture gallery

This support request was posted in Folly by lovejeremie

Request ID #1628 Resolved
  • Hello,
    Sorry if my English is not clear, but I speak French and I use google translate to write you.
    I would like to reproduce the same picture gallery there in the demo site when you click on a thumbnail of the portfolio.
    How to do that?
    Thank you in advance for your response
    Johanna

Juanfra Aldasoro

Bonjour Johanna,

I can clearly understand you, so there’s no problem at all.

I’ll guide you on how to use the gallery template.

First of all, when creating a page in which you want to show the gallery, you need to select the gallery template for that page.

You can read more on this link to understand how to use page templates: http://nicethemes.com/support/theme-docs/folly/#page-templates

Please, be sure you select the Gallery template for that page. If you don’t set your page template with the gallery template it won’t work.

Second, you need to upload pictures to that gallery. In order to do this, use the Page mediauploader ( The “Add Media” button below the title in the page form ) choosing as many pictures as you want from your hard drive. You can edit the information for the images. Then save changes and publish the page.

It’s important to add the photos you want for your gallery on the same page, and not use the ones from the media (for example, others that you’re using for other pages/posts).

You don’t need to add them to the page content, as they’re uploaded already and linked to the page.

Finally, voilá, the template will make the magic happen.

Au revoir,
    Juan.

hello Juan,
    Thank you for your answer as fast!
    I’m sorry but I do not think what to do despite your explanations.
    The page I want to do is this: http://demo.nicethemes.com/folly/portfolio/big-fish/
    Can I give you my site access codes so that you can better help me?
    Waiting for your reply
    thank you for everything and congratulations for your great themes
    Johanna

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hello Johanna,

No problem. I think you’re not talking about the gallery template, but the portfolio item.

Would you send me your details to support@nicethemes.com?

Best,
    Juan.

Thank you!
    It’s working!
    Thank you for your patience and Reactivity
    See you soon
    Johanna

Juanfra Aldasoro

No problem 🙂

Have a nice day,
    Juan.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server