Problems with certain features

This support request was posted in Flatbase by setkun

Request ID #6435 Resolved
  • Hi!

I’m not sure when the problem started to occur, since I haven’t been paying much of attention to it until it was pointed out to me. But it could have happened after one of the latest WordPress updates. I use the Flatbase theme.

In the footer I use the build-in Nice Themes Social Widget. It does create the column, where the social media icons should be, but the social media icons have disappeared. All the personalised links are filled in in the theme’s options panel.
    Do you have any idea why this is happening and how I can fix it?

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for writing. I hope you are doing well.

It doesn’t sound like a theme problem? Would you please send us a link to your site and the access details to support@nicethemes.com so we can take a look and see if it is something theme related?

Best,
    Juan.

Well, do all of a sudden have a problem with Ninja Forms that worked fine and all of a sudden when a new field is added to a form it doesn’t send the filled in information correctly. I did deactivate, update and reinstall the plug-in but the problem has persisted. Not sure whether it could be related to the Social widget at all.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for the follow up. I guess then it is something related to the WordPress update.

I’m pretty sure that the ninja forms problem must be a JavaScript issue and that cannot be related at all to the social widget problem.

If you send me your site access details to support@nicethemes.com I would be able to take a look and tell you if the theme is the reason or not.

Best,
    Juan.

Problem solved. It was because of google analytics javascript being blocked from browser extensions (pretty silly situation) 🙂 Sorry for the trouble!

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for the follow up. No problem, I’m happy your problem is now resolved.

Have a nice day,
    Juan.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server