Responsive

This support request was posted in BBQ by CarelvdW

Request ID #3948 In Progress
  • Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi There,

Thanks for your patience. We’ve been working during the weekend and we’ve released a new version containing the fixes for these issues.

You can get this new version on your user dashboard if you’ve purchased the theme on NiceThemes.

Best,
    Juan.

Hi Juan,

I bought the theme at ThemeForest but just send you an email with username and order ID.

Carel

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Carel,

I configured your account at NiceThemes. You can now get it from your dashboard

Best,
    Juan.

Hi Juan,

Thx for the updates! I have an other issue: If I link to a menu catergorie like http://www.lapauline.nl/wp/menu-category/pizze/ the menu items are showed in a two colomn layout like is set in the general settings “Display the Food Menu Category template like the “Menu Grid” page template.”

When there are sub categogies like there are at Trattoria en Cucina, the sub-catogories are showed in the 2 colomn layout and in responsive on an iPhone in one column. So far, so good.

But when there are no sub-categogies like in Pizza, all items are showed in the left column of a 2 column layout. Before the upgrade it was shown in the full page layout, what is better I think.
    When in responsive on a iPhone, it is still shown in a 2 column layout instead of a one column.

Carel

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hello Carel,

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately that’s not possible with the update. We’ll be reviewing the issue.

Best,
    Juan.

Hi Juan, Ok, than I return to the version before because the way the pizza page look now is not ok on both full browser and mobile.

Greetz, Carel

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hello Carel,

Thanks. I’ve sent you an email so you can try with a new file.

Best,
    Juan.

Yeah!

THX

Juanfra Aldasoro

No problem.

Have a nice day,
    Juan.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server