Setting up Opening Hours.

This support request was posted in BBQ by ed_murman

Request ID #223 Resolved
  • Hello,

I’m trying to set up the opening hours on my site, but it seems I’m doing it wrong. Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Ed.

Hello Ed,

On the WordPress admin section, under the Nice Themes Options panel you’ll see that there’s a “Business Setup” tab ( on the left ).

Once you click that tab, you’ll find different options for setting up your business information. Below the Phone Number field, you can find a multiple select field for each day of the week. These fields work in the following way:

– If you’re on Windows, press control + click to select a range of time when your business is open.
    – If you’re on a Mac, press command + click to select a range of time when your business is open.

By range of time I mean, the hours your business is open. For example, if your store/restaurant is opening from 9 to 5 on Mondays, you need to click on every item from the “Monday Opening Hours” field between 9:00 to 17:00 (If your business is closed in the middle, you can uncheck them and it’ll work).

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Juanfra.

Thank you. So, I have to set that for each day.
    And how do I set a Closed day?

That’s correct. You have to do it for each day.

With respect to Closed days. They come that way by default. And, if you want to modify any of these fields and set the option “Closed”, you’ll see that is the first option of the list. All you have to do is select that one and save the changes.

Thanks,
    Juanfra.

Excellent!

Thank you.

Anytime 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server