Show custom post type in knowledgebase navigation on homepage

This support request was posted in Flatbase by MartinSchwartz

Request ID #38844 In Progress
  • I’m using this theme for a therapists listing website and I’m using a custom post type for the therapists, how can I display posts with my custom post type in the article list on the website homepage like you have in this demo: http://demo.nicethemes.com/flatbase/help-desk/

Right now it only displays articles how can I use it for a different custom post type?

Or, what about changing the article post type name to something else like therapists?

Thank you, Martin

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Martin,

Thank you for writing. I hope you’re doing well.

So, you’re using custom post types for therapists? That sounds like it’s not part of the theme. Particularly, for that demo, you can use a shortcode in the page content to add some content there. But, unfortunately, the functions for listing articles don’t have the ability to use another post type, because they’re prepared for the data structure we defined for articles, categories and tags. You may want to add some custom coding to do that.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server