Size of Imagegallery

This support request was posted in Smart by Christian_01

Request ID #33412 In Progress
  • Hello,

I created a imagegallery on my website. At the moment the imagebox has a height of 1024px. It’s to big. It should be the same size as the row’s size. I try to change the size in WordPress and in the developer console, but it doesn’t work.

I hope you can help me to change the gallery’s size.

Best,

Christian

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Christian,

Thanks for writing. I hope you are doing well.

I went to your site and the only gallery I could see is the one beside “Aktionen und Angebote”, is that the one you are talking about?

Best,
    Juan.

Hello Juanfra,

that’s the right gallery.

Best,
    Christian

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the follow-up.

I see. The size of that type of galleries always depends on the size of the images, so for you to have something wider, you should change the aspect ratio of your images, that would be making them like rectangles, and play with the white space within them.

Best,
    Juan.

Yes, it works!

Thank you, Juanfra.
    I have another question in relation to the image gallery.
    How can i realize a SlideInRight effect on the whole image gallery? And how can I realize a slide effect on the images in gallery, they should slide atuomatically, not in the lightbox, but only in the normal view of the page.

Best,

Christian

Hi Christian,

I’m not sure if I’m getting you, but for the Gallery element you have the option to choose “Gallery Type” and there you can pick “Flexslider Fade” or “Flexslider Slide”.

Best,
    Juanfra.

i choose “Flexslider Slide”. It slides only in the lightbox if I press the play button on the top right.
    The gallery should slide in the normal view of the webpage and not in the lightbox.
    In addition I want that the image gallery is SlideInRight, if I scroll on the webpage down to the content.

Best,

Christian

Hi Christian,

Would you please send me your site access details so I can take a look at your gallery configuration?

Unfortunately, at the moment, the gallery element doesn’t have animations.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server