Slider bug in Firefox

This support request was posted in Paeon by IceTigersN

Request ID #34862 Resolved
  • Hello NiceThemes-team,
    there is a bug with the slider which is hiding the menu. It seems like that only Firefox is affected (IE & Chrome are working).
    I first thought that it is a bug related to my site but please check the demo site (http://demo.nicethemes.com/paeon/) with Firefox. The menu is missing there aswell.
    A fix would be really appreciated as users currently can’t navigate through the page and I suppose this affects every single person using the Paeon theme.

Best
    Moritz

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hello Moritz,

I hope you are doing well.

What version of Firefox are you currently using? I can see the navigation menu without a problem. I’ve checked on 3 different computers.

Best,
    Juan.

Hi Juan,
    I’m using Firefox 56.0.2 (64-Bit) on Windows 8. I also deactived my ad blocker so that is not the reason.

It looks like this:
    Screenshot

Best
    Moritz

Firefox console tells me:

unreachable code after return statement[Weitere Informationen] paeon:79:4

Maybe that could help you.

Best
    Moritz

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Moritz,

Thanks for the follow-up.

What device are you on? Is it a computer or a tablet? Would you please share the number of the screen resolution with me?

Thank you very much,
    Juan.

Hi Juan,
    it is a computer with a resolution of 1366x768px. But I checked the website with a fresh Firefox installation which is running in a sandbox on the same computer and there it looks absolutly fine. So I guess it is a bug concerning my current Firefox profil and it has nothing to do with the Paeon theme itself.
    Thanks for your quick answer anyway

Best
    Moritz

Hi Moritz,

Thanks for the follow-up.

I’m happy to hear that. Perhaps it’s related to some extension you might be using on that install.

Have a nice weekend,
    Juan.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server