Slider not showing in IE8

This support request was posted in Paeon by tracyholland

Request ID #2702 Resolved
  • We just discovered that the slider is not showing at all in IE8. Please advise and thank you as always!

Actually, the navigation is not showing either.

Hi Tracy,

Thanks for writing. Yes, we’ve been into that problem a couple of days ago, and we’re including the fix on the next version of the theme.

I’ve just sent you to your email, the instructions on how to fix this by replacing the javascript file which is causing the problem.

Best,
    Juan.

Hi Juan, not sure if you are getting my emails about this. The navigation and slider are now showing after you updated the general.js but the drop downs in the navigation are not working. If you look at the navigation in chrome, you will see the little arrows next the the menu items that drop down with more options. These are not there in IE8.

Hi Tracy,

Thanks for writing.

We’re working in order to find a solution.

Thanks for your patience,
    Juan.

Hi Tracy,

Thanks for waiting. We’ve been through the problem and it should be solved by now. I’ve updated the file on your server (It was actually a problem related to the javascripts).

Best,
    Juan.

awesome! thank you

No problem 🙂

Have a nice day,
    Juan.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server