Social Media Bar with Phone number

This support request was posted in General Support by k00kaine

Request ID #2847 In Progress
  • Hello, thanks for the great theme. I have the theme installed with the themes demo content. I have four of the social media account, facebook, twitter, instagram and Google links setup, but I do not see the social media buttons or phone number section under the slider. any help would be great, thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for your kind words.

Please make sure the “Enable social links” option is checked. It is within the theme options, in the “Home Options” section.

The phone number should be set in the “Business Setup” section of the options panel to display the “Call now” part.

Best,
    Juan.

Hello thank you that was it. It now works.

On the front home page, how it shows 4 of the services that we have setup in the back end. Is there a way to have more than just four of the services show up on the homepage?

Hello,

Great – I’m happy it worked.

With regards to the home page services section, unfortunately that can’t be changed from the Theme Options. However, if your proficient with some little coding, you can change the limit of the query that asks for the services, from 4 to 8 for example and it should show them.

Best,
    Juan.

Great, I will take a look into it. T hanks

No problem 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server