Staff

This support request was posted in Paeon by S_Vivarelli92

Request ID #3293 In Progress
  • Hi! In my site in the page “Staff”, I want remove two professionals that appear in the homepage…can I do it ?
    I’ve noticed that in the page Staff each professionals is characterized by a class (“first”, “”, “last”) and a different data-id=”id-1″ /”id-2″ /”id-3″ etc….. can I give an attribute to this data-id ? tnk you
    best Sara

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hello Sara,

Thanks for writing.

You want to hide them from your home page and still maintain them?

If you want to remove them, then you just can remove them from the admin panel. If you want to hide them, then yes, you’ll need to play around with CSS.

Best,
    Juan.

yeds I’ve done it ! thank you so much…
    another question..
    In the page “Staff” there are 3 professional figures on same line…
    I’ve four professional figures and I would to arrange all of them into a single row, How may I do it?
    I’ve playied around with CSS but I haven’t got any results! May you give me another kind of code in order to resolve my problem?
    tnk u
    best
    Sara

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hello Sara,

Thanks for writing back.

Unfortunately we don’t give support on customizations. I’d recommend you to have a look at the class named “staff-grid” and play around with it.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server