sub-categories not showing under parent categories

This support request was posted in Flatbase by renee_HS

Request ID #36079 In Progress
  • I recently defined a sub-category under the ‘Videos & Webinars’ parent category titled ‘Test’. That sub-category does not appear under the ‘Videos & Webinars’ category as it is listed on the knowledge-base page: https://support.helpshift.com/kb/knowledge-base/
    It also does not appear on the article-category page: https://support.helpshift.com/kb/article-category/videos/

I know that the element is .sub-categories li header h4 which I currently have set to display: none; to avoid having an unusual gap between that category title and the contained content. However, even when I do NOT have this element set to display: none; the text “View all articles in Test” does not appear.

How do I get the sub-category to appear on both the knowledge-base page and the article-category page?

Hi,

Thank you for writing. I hope you are doing well.

What version of the theme are you currently using?

Best,
    Juan.

Hi Juanfra! I’m running version 1.0.9 of Flatbase.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Renee,

Thank you for the follow-up.

You will need to update the theme to its latest version (2.0.2 to date) in order to fix this and other issues.

Best,
    Juan.

Thanks for the update Juan, I’ll work with someone on the team to complete this update and follow up with you if we have any questions.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Renee,

Thank you for the follow-up.

Ok, great. Thank you.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server