Text Infoboxes

This support request was posted in Flatbase by setkun

Request ID #7066 In Progress
  • Hello everybody,

Today I noticed that on my website the text in the infoboxes had disappeared. Inside the WordPress Dashboard, everything seems to fine. But for some kind of a reason it is not showing (before it was).
    I’m not sure where the problem is. I disabled and enabled all plug ins. But the text isn’t appearing.
    Do you have any ideas what might be causing the problem and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for writing. I visited your site and I was able see what you describe. At first it looks like there must be another plugin using a hook over the excerpt and this might be causing the text to disappear.

When you deactivated all plugins it was still happening? Would you please deactivate them one by one and re-load the home page every time you deactivate each one?

Best,
    Juan.

Hi,

It turns out it is from the latest update of Easy Testimonials.
    Unfortunately, it is my preferred choice as a testimonial plugin.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Setkun,

Thank you for the follow up.

Unfortunately we cannot provide support on third party plugins. Perhaps you can ask them what filter/function is that they are applying over the excerpt/content to see if you can make it work.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server