Top Bar Content Doesn't Display

This support request was posted in Smart by xaraboo

Request ID #33848 Resolved
  • Hello!

In my theme options I’ve turned the header top bar on and while the bar itself displays, the content I’ve placed within does not render in the browser. When I view the source, however, I can see it in the markup. Any ideas why this might be happening?

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for writing. I hope you are doing well.

That might be related to the background color you have chosen and the top bar content skin. for example, if you pick a dark background and a light skin (the font color will be dark), then it’s quite likely that you end up not seeing the content. Please try to check that. You can also send me your site URL (In a private reply if you prefer) so I can take a look.

Best,
    Juan.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Sara,

Thanks for the follow-up. Unfortunately, there’s not much I can do without checking the site.

From what I see in the screenshot you have shared with me, I can see that the top bar has a dark skin, so it should be displaying. What happens if you set a font color of #fff to the element you are inspecting? (that would be color: #fff;)

Best,
    Juan.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Sara,

Thank you for the follow-up.

That’s great 🙂 – I’m really happy to hear that.

Have a nice day,
    Juan.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server