Unable to add Infoboxes to our help

This support request was posted in Flatbase by mmisik

Request ID #5653 In Progress
  • Hello NiceThemes team, we started using your theme and are unable to add the Infoboxes to our help page. Could you give us a hand?

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hello,

Thanks for writing.

The infoboxes are part of the home page template.

In order to display them, first you need to have the site front page working with the home page template. You can read more about setting this up, here: http://nicethemes.com/article/setting-home-page/

Second, you need to create the info boxes content, with their images and texts. Finally, be sure that the info boxes are enabled on the theme options panel.

Best,
    Juan.

Hi Juan, this is exactly what we did, but we are still not able to see the Infoboxes on the site…

Best,
    Matej

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Matej,

Thanks for the follow up.

Would you please give me access to your site? When I try to visit the address you’ve submitted I get the following message:

EN
    Due to protection of web servers from repeated attacks, we were forced to restrict access to administrative interface of web pages to selected countries. For more information and possible solutions please contact Helpdesk at helpdesk@…

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server