Unable to add template from templates library using visual composer

This support request was posted in Smart by jitolmagada

Request ID #32834 In Progress
  • Since I was not able to install demo automatically, and unable to import demo manually, and unable to get in touch with support staff, and my previous topic did not get any reply, I went ahead to create new pages myself. I created new page:
    I clicked Add new page > Back end editor > Templates > Template Library > access library > then i chose one of the templates in display all of them are unclickable. I can only click on the image preview of the template but not the title. I was unable to load any template into my new page. I have checked visual composer setting, enabled admin for everything but same problem happens.

Another problem, when I went to visual editor setting, and to section “Default template for post types”, all the values for template are set to “none”. Clicking on that suppose to enable you to set them to either “My templates” or “Templates library” but that too can’t be done.

I run on hostgator hosting. (shared, baby plan)
    No other themes and plugins are currently installed except ones that installed during wordpress installation.

I recommend one of the support staff to take a look in my wp-admin to see what’s wrong with the theme.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thanks for writing. I hope you are doing well.

I’ve just replied to your first ticket. The templates library is not accessible because we have a tailored version of Visual Composer, and our elements are different from what comes on VC by default.

The “My Templates” functionality is enabled and working. The idea is that you can save the templates you create and use them on different pages as a starting point. These can be created using the tailored elements we include with Smart.

Thanks for your time,
    Juan.

Thank you for the support.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Thank you so much for getting in touch.

Please feel free to create any other ticket if you need any further assistance.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server