Urgent support needed on sorting out Theme Options panel not updating

This support request was posted in Paeon by bluepanther

Request ID #39121 In Progress
  • Hi there,

I have an ongoing issue with two websites that I have built with the Paeon theme. I created a testing version of this site on my hosting server: http://test01.neon9.co.uk and it worked perfectly! The theme panel looked good and I could update it perfectly. It was running on the latest WordPress and php 7.0 and all worked well.

I then moved that site to my clients hosting and it all went back to the same issue that I have emailed previously about. I now have support and really need to get this fixed please urgently. My client is really annoyed that it’s not working and there is nothing I can do to fix it. The site is at the above URL, however I have had to redirect this to the working version on my server. So it might redirect within the next 6 hours to the working version on my hosting. If you cannot get to the site before then, i’ll have to try get a workaround so that you can access the broken site.

The sister site to this website is also having the same issues with the Theme panel not working, so I will ask create a separate ticket about that with the login details so that you can take a look at that site, if you do not get to this one in time before the redirect happens. The Theme options panel doesn’t look right, it’s all text and you cannot update the site’s theme options at all. I do not know why its having these problems on this hosting? Please can you tell me what is going wrong?

I have updated both websites to have the latest theme version and WordPress is all up to date. I have to get this fixed as my client is really annoyed that it’s not working.

I look forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards

Nerissa

This reply has been marked as private.
    Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Nerissa,

Thank you for reaching out. That sounds more related to the server configuration rather than the theme itself.

Please be sure that the latest theme files are in place and that the theme folder (and its files, recursively) have enough privileges to be seen/executed.

Another option, and you should ask your hosting company, is if they’re blocking somehow the JavaScript and CSS files on the admin. If you see the dashboard of the site where it’s not working you can see the menus of Paeon doesn’t have images, that’s because of the hosting restricting that at some capacity. So, unfortunately, it’s not a problem with the theme but with the hosting.

I hope this helps.

Best,
    Juan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server