VC>Row Settings>Inner Columns>Columns Position=Stretch: error

This support request was posted in Smart by RonaldMamotok

Request ID #32460 In Progress
  • Hey Juan,

I’m rebuilding mamotok.org into a one-pager, because we’re moving everything for the Mykonos Mushrooms project to its own website.

I’m encountering an issue with Visual Composer, trying to stretch the columns in a Full Height row to take on the full height as well. I need to do this, in order to get the background image in an empty column to stretch to Full Height. I did this using Porto theme and Visual Composer on https://www.cannabiszorg.nl/ (my cousin’s and father’s company) using the same setting: Full height row = true and Columns position = stretch. Then I apply a background image to a VC column, without adding any content into the column.

In the Smart version of VC, the column stretch does not appear to work. Is that right, or am I missing something?

This is the homepage/onepager where I am trying it:
    https://www.mamotok.org/wp-admin/post.php?post=1513&action=edit

For now I’m using the Equal Height=true combined with ’empty space’ content as a workaround. Have a look at your leisure, it’s not priority.

Ronald

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Ronald,

Thanks for writing and thank you for the head’s up!

I’ve been checking this issue and it seems that there’s some CSS rule that is not taking full effect.

Would you please add the following custom CSS:

body.uses-vc .vc_row.vc_row-o-full-height > .nice_row-inner, 
    body.uses-vc .vc_row.vc_row-o-full-height > .row-inner {
        height: 100vh !important;
    }

This should solve the problem. I’m still reviewing it in full before including it for the next release, as it is taking more than 100% for some rows when the admin bar is in place.

Thanks a lot,
    Juan.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server