Visual Composer Error

This support request was posted in Smart by Ximena

Request ID #35721 In Progress
  • Hello, I have a problem with some Visual Composer modules.
    I installed the Shop Classic demo and when I try to change some modules doesn’t allow me.
    For example: When I put the mouse hover the Banner module, only appears the word Banner but not the tools like the pencil or the trash bin.

Can you help me with this?
    Regards!

Hi Ximena,

Thanks for writing. I hope you are doing well.

Are you trying to edit the page in the backend or with the front end builder?

Best,
    Juan

Hi Juan!

In the backend!

Best,

Hi Xime,

Thanks for the follow-up.

It seems that your server is not loading the visual composer elements files. If you try to add a new element with visual composer you will see that the number of elements you see is quite limited compared to the ones that the theme comes with. For example, the same is happening with the “Posts” element.

If you check the server error_log do you get to find any error or warning?

Best,
    Juanfra.

Hi Juanfra,

I checked the error_log and I have one:
    [Thu Dec 21 22:14:28 2017] [warn] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/trenda.com.ar/public_html/nuevo/wp-content/themes/smart/engine/admin/classes/class-theme-demo-pack.php on line 4369, referer: http://trenda.com.ar.chacal.avnam.net/nuevo/wp-admin/admin.php?page=nice-theme-demos

This tell you something?
    Best,

Hi Xime,

Thanks for the follow-up.

That shouldn’t bring any problem like the one you’re experiencing. Would you please re-upload the theme files and see if the issue is still going on?

Thanks,
    Juanfra.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server