Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

This support request was posted in Paeon by EstherMols

Request ID #33133 Resolved
  • Hi Paeon Team, suddenly I get this message on all pages:
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/woewin/public_html/wp-content/themes/paeon/includes/theming/typography.php on line 105

I looked everywhere but cannot seem to find the solution. Can you guys help me?
    Kind regards, Esther

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Esther,

Thanks for writing. I hope you are doing well.

Would you please tell me what version of the theme and framework are you currently using?

Thank you,
    Juan

I am sorry that I only react now! I was waiting for an email to come in but then checked and saw that you already answered! I use Version 1.1.8. of Paeon. But I am not sure where I can find wich framework version I use. I guess an actual one?

I noticed that when I uncheck “Enable if you want to pick your fonts.” in the theme options, the messages are gone. But then I am not able to use the Google fonts…

Thanks!

Esther

Hi Juan, did you manage to look at my problem?
    Thanks,
    Esther

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Esther,

Sorry for the delayed response. It seems that my original response was not posted.

I couldn’t log in with the access details you have shared with me. Would you please send these again in a private reply so I can take a look?

Thank you very much.
    Juan.

This reply has been marked as private.
    Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Esther,

Thanks for the follow-up and thanks for sharing the access details with me.

You can check the framework version by going to the system status page. The link to that page is listed in the footer of the theme options panel.

I’ve visited your site and I could see that you are now using the latest framework version and that the messages are not there anymore. Are you still seeing them anywhere?

Thank you,
    Juan.

This reply has been marked as private.

If I uncheck “Enable if you want to pick your fonts.” in the theme options, the warning is gone. But then I am not able to control my fonts anymore…

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Esther,

Thanks for the follow-up.

You are right, after checking the number of the theme version I realized you are not using the latest version (1.1.9), which actually brings compatibility to the latest framework version. After you update the theme to its latest version the problem should be gone.

Best,
    Juan.

But it says “You are running Paeon 1.1.8 You have the latest version.” ? under Support & Updates under Nice Themes.
    Where can I find this update then?

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Then, your WordPress might have a cached version number in a transient or something similar. You can try downloading the latest theme on your NiceThemes Dashboard here: https://nicethemes.com/dashboard/

Best,
    Juan.

I installed the new version but I still have the same problems.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Esther,

Would you please download the following file: https://gist.github.com/juanfra/79cfa7d0960b57ac0322eb703c6b2bcb

And replace the one you currently have in /wp-content/themes/paeon/includes/theming/typography.php with this new one?

Best,
    Juan.

YAY! 🎈

It works! Thanks a lot!

Have a nice day.
    Esther

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server