WEBSITE GONE WRONG

This support request was posted in Paeon by Utopia Creative

Request ID #3506 Resolved
  • Hello Ryan,

I’ve been through your site and the problem is that you haven’t closed (using the bracket) the class .has-slider #header

This is breaking all of the other styles.

Please have in mind that we have some suggestions when using custom CSS: http://nicethemes.com/support/theme-docs/paeon/#custom-css

Best,
    Juan.

Sorry I’m not at my computer at the minute.

Does the above mean its back to normal now??

Thanks,
    Ryan

Hello Ryan,

Thanks for your response.

No, I’m indicating you, what is that you’ve modified that is breaking the design. You’ll need to fix it yourself.

Best,
    Juan.

Ok, thank you!

Sorry for being a pain!

I will try it tomorrow.

But I was honestly very careful in what I did.

That’s the bad thing about code. You miss a single bracket or comma and it doesn’t work 🙂

Best,
    Juan

Hi Juan,

I have looked and the has-slider #header has a closed bracket like all the rest and it is still not working.

.has-slider #header {
    background-color: transparent;
    border-bottom: medium none;
    padding: 15px 0;
    position: absolute;
    width: 100%;
    z-index: 1;
    background-image: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, from(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.35) 0%), to(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0) 100%));
    background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.35) 0%, rgba(0, 0, 0, 0) 100%);
    background-image: -moz-linear-gradient(top, rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.35) 0%, rgba(0, 0, 0, 0) 100%);
    background-image: -ms-linear-gradient(top, rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.35) 0%, rgba(0, 0, 0, 0) 100%);
    background-image: -o-linear-gradient(top, rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.35) 0%, rgba(0, 0, 0, 0) 100%);
    background-image: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.35) 0%, rgba(0, 0, 0, 0) 100%);
    }

It looks fine to me. Refresh your site, you may have the old stylesheet in chache.

Juan

Sorted! Great! Thank you!

Ryan

No problem.

Juan.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server