Widgets

This support request was posted in BBQ by ARayRVA

Request ID #461 Resolved
  • I am having a hard time getting the widgets to appear on the pages. It doesn’t seem to matter what I drag over there nothing shows up. Also, how do I add info boxes like the ones below the slider int he preview?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing. 🙂

Where do you want to place the widgets? There are different widgetized spaces for this theme. ( if needed please email me the link at support@nicethemes.com. I’ve tried to reach the site you’ve added when creating this ticket and it sends me nowhere. )

For this theme, you have the footer widgets and then the widgetized sidebars for the blog section. The footer widgets are the ones that are displayed in the “Black part” when you scroll down the demo site. The blog widgets are the ones that you see on the sidebar when going to the blog section on the demo site.

With regards to the infoboxes, when in the admin section you’ll see that there’s a menu called “Infoboxes” ( the icon looks like four boxes). All you have to do is add the infoboxes with their information ( Featured image, Title, Content, Read more links ). Remember you have to enable the infoboxes to be shown in the home page. You can do this through the Nice Themes options panel, in the Home Page settings. Also, the home page template must be configured.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance,
    Juan.

Thanks!

Juanfra Aldasoro

No problem 🙂

Have a nice day,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server