WP-ADMIN BLANK

This support request was posted in BBQ by sebasoffia

Request ID #2317 Resolved
  • Dear team,

Since yesterday I have this problem with my website, I can see it running, but I can’t have an access to the WP-ADMIN. So I check the error_log file. And appears the next line:
    [24-Oct-2013 00:18:22] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: css in /home/paseosan/public_html/portal/wp-content/themes/bbq/single-menu.php on line 35
    [24-Oct-2013 00:18:26] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: css in /home/paseosan/public_html/portal/wp-content/themes/bbq/single-menu.php on line 51

I don’t do any change, suddenly start to do this.

Can you help me please.

Regards!

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hello there,

Thanks for writing.

Actually those are notices, and they are just pointing that the script is using variables that weren’t defined. In any case, they can’t break the site. If the theme would be breaking the site, it’s more likely that you won’t be able to see the front-end and the back end.

Have you installed any plugin recently?

Best,
    Juan.

Yes, I’ve installed a slideshow plugin, and I change the name of the folder plugin in wp-content, to unblock these, but the problem wasn’t be fixed.
    I also put some scripts in the .hattacess to know what it’s going on, in that was wat I send you before,
    re-install the config.php. Reinstall the last version of WordPress, but still nothing. It’s any problem the theme with the last version?
    And try to chenge the memory, and nothing. So I’m a little bit confused in what else to do.

Can you help me please?
    Regards!

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hello there,

Then it sounds like the slideshow plugin is causing the conflict. I’d recommend you to delete the folder for that plugin and try to log in again.

Also, make sure that the rules you’ve stated in the .httaccess file don’t break the WordPress default ones.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server