visual composer layout issues after latest v1.1 version theme update

This support request was posted in Smart by 12345

Request ID #36401 Resolved
  • Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

I hope you are doing well.

I’m sorry but it seems that my last reply wasn’t posted. We reproduced your layout in our local development environment with version 1.1 and your layout is working perfectly well with this version.

Do you have, by any chance, a development/staging environment where you can test with flushed cache and browser cache cleared?

Best,
    Juan.

Hi,
    Is anyone still working on this?
    Please let me know.

Thanks

Hi Juan,

Sorry, I also missed your message. It was on page 2.

I’ve found this issue and it is now resolved!

The problem was that for some strange & unknown reason my ftp software (Filezilla) was not updating every file, even though I set it to overwrite.

I completely deleted the theme and then re-uploaded it via FTP and then everything worked as normal.

Thanks very much for your follow up and support. When you kept mentioning about the cache and old files, I finally figured that maybe it was the ftp and sure enough!

Please close this ticket.

Thanks!

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for the follow-up.

I’m happy to read that 🙂 I was sure it wasn’t on the theme end, so I was curious what could be causing the issue.

Have a nice day,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server